Tuesday, January 30, 2007
How do I relate to faith?

Another definition of faith from the Webster Dictionary is- confidence or trust in a person or thing. To me, faith is the truth. I say this because faith is so powerful that it turns all the lies into truth. As I think of faith, I think of how stupid I feel when I realize that all the things I believe and put faith on are not truth. It is like believing your boyfriend/girlfriend’s sweet lies, telling you how much they love you, and find out later that it was never true. When you are in the moment of putting your faith on them, your boyfriend/girlfriend really truly loves you and no one and nothing can tell you if his/her words are not true, even if it’s not true. But as you find out that the “truths” are not true, it becomes very hard to have faith on anything. (Probably that is why older people have hard time trusting people than little naïve kids, because they have experienced more lies.) Now, I am more careful of putting my faith on anyone or anything. For example, when I meet new people, I keep distance and don’t believe what they say before I really get to know them through their actions. Being careful with your own faith, I think it is the best way to keep you from getting hurt or bad mistakes. But once you decide to put faith on someone or something, you have to stick with the faith you have.

posted by lucy @ 3:27 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: lucy
Home:
About Me: health freak. tea-lover. in love with chocolate. verhemently abhore pigeons. engaged with Channing Tatum.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates