Thursday, February 1, 2007
What reflections and connections can you make with this novel?

I was deeply touched, inspired, and motivated by Don Richardson and her wife, Carol.
The determination and sacrifice they made for God and His will was amazing. The love they had for the Sawi is not even understandable. What they did wasn’t something that could ever be done without God. They were so eager to share God with the tribes who practiced cannibalism and headhunting that they were asking how soon they could leave. He even loved their swamps and humid climate. Reflecting myself to Don Richardson, I was ashamed of myself. God has blessed me with so many things and yet I always complain and ask Him for more and more. Like Don Richardson, I want to live a life for God, put down all of me and give myself up to God and His will. I think it would be an exciting and blessing life to go to a place like New Guinea where people never heard of God and tell them of this amazing God I love. I am already excited for the things God will do and show in my life.

posted by lucy @ 6:59 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: lucy
Home:
About Me: health freak. tea-lover. in love with chocolate. verhemently abhore pigeons. engaged with Channing Tatum.
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by
Free Blogger Templates